I work on a variety of free software projects, and maintain several.
Most of my time and energy these days goes to rescribe, where you will find a bunch of tools for Optical Character Recognition (OCR) of historical books.
- getxbook - A collection of tools to download books from websites.
- oed2dict - A collection of scripts to convert the full Oxford English Dictionary database into a Unicode .jargon or DICT file.
- bbcschedule - A command to list the schedule of a BBC radio station.
- weather - A command that prints the weather forecast for a location, using either the Met Office or BBC as a source.
- tkread - A simple, attractive and usable pager.
Less maintained projects
Scripts - A collection of small scripts and related miscellany which others may find useful.
Github - Various other contributions may end up on github.